Roaming the MWC 19 show, WIN industry consultants will be observing and talking “shop” with attendees; we are ready to share insights with interested media.
Mobile World Congress Barcelona is the largest mobile event in the world. This year with 5G on the tips of everyone’s tongues, the stakes are at an all-time high for operators, equipment and device makers and other technology companies that will drive the new evolutionary ecosystem.
What are the hot topics at this year’s shows? Talk with members of the team from Wireless Insiders Network. WIN is a premier wireless consulting firm comprised of seasoned wireless industry executives who have a combined 150+ years of experience with various North American carriers. The team’s highly specialized, executive-level, mobile industry experts utilize strong relationships with the premier wireless carriers in North America to help companies navigate the highly complex wireless organizations to explore new business opportunities, create vital relationships and expedite results.
The WIN team will be on the ground in Barcelona meeting its diverse network of clients, partners and industry leading technology executives. They are available to share insights into what show participants are seeing, hearing and talking about at the show. They are:
• Cristy Burgan, partner, 25+ years of wireless industry experience in executive level, Product Innovation and Strategy roles at four U.S. carriers and three startups. Most recently with T-Mobile, previously with AT&T Mobility and has had consulting roles with Virgin Mobile and Cricket.
• Hamish Caldwell, a WIN founding partner, has 25+ years of deep marketing experience, including 16 years at BellSouth/Cingular Wireless/AT&T Business Solutions.
• Brian Craddock, is a partner and was a principal in the growth of Telus Mobility. He has 20+ years in the technology industry in managing director-level operations, including relationships with Rogers Communications, Telus and Bell Canada.
• Bill Mayberry, a 40-year veteran of the telecommunications industry, including AT&T Mobility, is a partner well-versed in all aspects of wireless network planning, engineering, implementation, operations, and consulting.
• Alex Moraitis, co-founding partner, with 20+ years of wireless industry experience in VP-level sales and marketing executive positions, including a depth of experience with AT&T Mobility.
• Rick Slavin, partner, has 30+ years of experience in the telecommunications industry including senior-level executive positions. Past successes include developing and implementing sales, marketing, operational and technical strategies for Ericsson, Inc. and AT&T/Ameritech Cellular. He specializes in U.S. Tier 2 and 3 carrier relations.
WIN partners will be available for telephone interviews from Barcelona beginning Sunday, Feb 24, through Thursday, Feb. 28
Contact: Tom Pica, 914-772-0757, or at email@example.com, for further information and to schedule either in-person or phone interviews.
Wireless Insiders Network (WIN) is a premier wireless consulting firm comprised of seasoned wireless industry executives who have a combined 200+ years of experience with various North American carriers. WIN specializes in growing companies within the wireless industry; maximizing “go-to-market” results; leveraging its carrier-grade technology expertise to aid companies, and driving client revenue growth and company valuation. To learn more, visit our homepage at https://www.wirelessinsidersnetwork.com .